IQSA is proud to announce the official release of the Journal of the International Qur’anic Studies Association V.3 2018 (Lockwood Press) edited by Nicolai Sinai (Oxford University).
Volume three is available to IQSA members for FREE online via the member login on members.iqsaweb.org. Non-members can receive access by signing up for membership HERE. Institutions wishing to subscribe for print and/or online access should fill out the form HERE. Print subscriptions are also available for individual subscribers via THIS FORM.
DOWNLOAD PDF(Subscription Form)
ISSN 2474-8390 (Print)
Print and Online: US$70
Print only: US$40
Online only: US$40
Full online access to the Journal of the International Qur’anic Studies Association is available by signing in to the member portal at iqsaweb.org HERE. Use the top menu to navigate to “JIQSA” and select the desired volume via the drop-down menu. Online access to JIQSA is NOT available via Lockwood Press’ website.
If you experience trouble logging in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reset your password or confirm your membership.
Renew or sign up for IQSA membership HERE for full access to JIQSA, RQR, and more!
Table of Contents (Vol. 3, 2018)
- Hawting, Gerald R. “The House and the Book: Sanctuary and Scripture in Islam (2017 IQSA Presidential Address).” JIQSA 3 (2018): 3-24.
- Anthony, Sean W. “Why Does the Qurʾān Need the Meccan Sanctuary? Response to Professor Gerald Hawting’s 2017 Presidential Address.” JIQSA 3 (2018): 25-45.
- Bertaina, David. “Bodily Resurrection in the Qurʾān and Syriac Anti-Tritheist Debate.” JIQSA 3 (2018): 43-78.
- Hadromi-Allouche, Zohar. “My God? Your Lord!” A Qurʾānic Response to a Biblical Question.” JIQSA 3 (2018): 79-110.
- Bursi, Adam. “Connecting the Dots: Diacritics, Scribal Culture, and the Qurʾān in the First/Seventh Century.” JIQSA 3 (2018): 111-157.
- Back Matter. JIQSA 3 (2018): 159-160.