IQSA is proud to announce the official release of the Journal of the International Qur’anic Studies Association V.2 2017 (Lockwood Press) edited by Vanessa De Gifis (Wayne State University) and Michael Pregill.
Volume two is available to IQSA members for FREE online via the member login on members.iqsaweb.org. Non-members can receive access by signing up for membership HERE. Institutions wishing to subscribe for print and/or online access should fill out the form HERE. Print subscriptions are also available for individual subscribers via THIS FORM.
DOWNLOAD PDF (Subscription Form)
ISSN 2474-8390 (Print)
Print and Online: US$70
Print only: US$40
Online only: US$40
Full online access to the Journal of the International Qur’anic Studies Association is available by signing in to the member portal at iqsaweb.org HERE. Use the top menu to navigate to “JIQSA” and select the desired volume via the drop-down menu. Online access to JIQSA is NOT available via Lockwood Press’ website.
If you experience trouble logging in, please email email@example.com to reset your password or confirm your membership.
Renew or sign up for IQSA membership HERE for full access to JIQSA, RQR, and more!
Table of Contents (Vol. 2, 2017)
- Pregill, Michael E. “Remembrance: Andrew Rippin (1950-2016).” JIQSA 2 (2017): 3-6.
- Esack, Farid. “Lot and His Offer: 2016 IQSA Presidential Address.” JIQSA 2 (2017): 7-34.
- Lowin, Shari L. “Response to Farid Esack’s 2016 Presidential Address.” JIQSA 2 (2017): 35-46.
- Stewart, Devin. “Cognate and Paronomastic Curse Retorts in the Qurʾān: Speech Genres and the Investigation of Qurʾānic Language.” JIQSA 2 (2017): 47-88.
- Ali, Kecia. “Destabilizing Gender, Reproducing Maternity: Mary in the Qurʾān.” JIQSA 2 (2017): 89-110.
- Lowry, Joseph E. “Law, Structure, and Meaning in Sūrat al-Baqarah.” JIQSA 2 (2017): 111-148.
- Qureshi, Jawad Anwar. “Ring Composition in Sūrat Yūsuf (Q 12).” JIQSA 2 (2017): 149-168.
- Pregill, Michael E. “Review Essay: Positivism, Revisionism, and Agnosticism in the Study of Late Antiquity and the Qurʾān.” JIQSA 2 (2017): 169-199.
© International Qur’anic Studies Association, 2019. All rights reserved.