IQSA Membership for 2017 is now open. Membership consists of five levels: Student/International, Mid-range Faculty/General, Full Professor, Lifetime, and Institutional. The Student/International level is $25 (USD) for student and international (non-North American residents) scholars. The Mid-range Faculty/General level is $50 (USD) for all non-student scholars, professionals, and mid-range faculty. The Full Professor level is $75 (USD) for full professors. The Lifetime level is a one time installment of $2,000 (USD) and Institutional membership is $400 (USD) annually.
To become a member, click HERE. Fill out the form and pay the membership fees. After completing the form, you will receive log in information; save that information to be able to log in and access member benefits at anytime. Create a profile for the member directory.
To renew or edit your membership, sign in to your member account, click the “Join IQSA” tab, and select “Edit your member profile” at the bottom of the page.
Membership benefits for 2017 include:
- Review of Qur’anic Research
- Qur’an Seminar project, including the Qurʾan Seminar Commentary and the Arabic text of the Qurʾan with detailed cross-references
- Job postings in Qur’anic Studies and related areas
- Professional development opportunities for graduate students and junior scholars
- Bilingual English-Arabic Journal of the International Qur’anic Studies Association (JIQSA)
- Andrew Rippin Best Paper Prize ($250 USD and potential publication in JIQSA)
Other member benefits will include:
- Regular updates
- Access to the membership directory
- A discounted registration/affiliate rate for the Annual Meeting held annually in November
- Special offers from publishers
If you encounter problems or have questions regarding IQSA membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.